Thursday, October 19, 2000

Guild Wars Trilogy | 10

This is an amazing game. I enjoy being able to play the majority of the game on my own, but there are times when you need to ask other "real people" to join your party. At first I was a little shy to do so, though I soon realized there are quite a few players that can teach you new tricks in getting around or ways of doing battle. Now I am hooked on the whole thing and look forward to playing whenever I can. I'm still on the first game (Prophecies) and know that I will enjoy playing Factions and Nightfall just as much. The graphics continue to amaze me and the storyline is awesome. I highly recommend this game to people who enjoy Sim type RPGs...you won't be disappointed. And you might make a few new friends along the way!

Played on a great PC:
Core 2 Quad 9550
Radeon HD 5970 BE
6 GB of DDR2
Windows 7
Catalyst 2010 March

No comments :