Saturday, July 01, 2000

Playstation 3 - Uncharted 2 - Amongst Thieves

I don't quite know how to describe how great this game really is...I just sat down for 15 hours straight and couldn't put the controller down until the end of the credits. This game combines everything and anything you could ever want in a movie, a game or any entertainment experience. Uncharted 2 has incredible characters, wonderful story, some of the best acting I've ever seen (Not just the voice acting, but the actual animations of the characters, their facial expressions), everything is done so beautifully I'm absolutely speechless. Among Thieves exceeded the hype in my mind, it immerses you in this incredibly detailed and lush environment, seamlessly bouncing you back and forth from gameplay to breathtaking cinematic wonder, and most often, combines them both at the same time. Just the attention to detail is astounding. I wish I had a better vocabulary so I could give this review justice but you should just see for yourself! You will not regret this purchase one bit, the multiplayer is even fun! If you own a PS3 and don't have this game, then you should sell your PS3.

No comments :