Friday, November 24, 2000

Mega Man ZX advent review | 7.5

This game is more directed towards those gamers who have played Mega Man Zero 1-4 and the original Mega Man ZX. This game is difficult from the get-go, and it gets harder from there. Even then, it's actually EASIER than the aforementioned games.

Normal mode isn't as hard as it's cracked up to be, but it is difficult. Here's the clincher; this game was meant and directed towards HARDCORE gamers; I truly do not recommend this game to anyone under the age of 15. This game is "Nintendo hard."

I myself loved this game due to it's balance of difficulty and the many different aspects of gameplay, but I give it a 3 rating because of the fact that not ALL gamers are HARDCORE gamers. I could have been biased and put a 5 because I myself loved it to death, but I gave it a 3 because it's not geared to the majority of gamers out there.

No comments :