Friday, October 28, 2005

Adult Toys: videogames and electronics!

Well aren't I the lucky one. The TV on the porch is now in my room for the winter. I can hook up satellite TV to it via long cable or my N64 as you can see. It's 23 inch composite I think.

I downsized the pics for dial up users.....I was one and it takes 15 seconds to load all the GFX on here.

2004

The Sat modem and LCD TV hooked up to PS2, Gamecube /w Gameboy Player attachment, Xbox, Dreamcast, DVD player, and satellite TV reciever

2004

oldest computer working since Dec 2001. Athlon XP powered. Obsolete RAM


composite TV right by my computer. Pretty new composite TV. Right next to it is the computer I use for everything. Has 2 GB RAM, Pentium 4, Radeon 9800XT. The composite TV I can hook up any videogame console too including the PStwo. I have to have my videogame consoles on the floor and is NP.

2004

I never use this because it needs new GFX GPU card. It has a Geforce 5600 /w a June 2005 video driver. Has 786 MB or RAM