Friday, July 11, 2003

Guess what everyone. I dug myself a hole and it'll be more expensive to I need to dig myself out of it. I hate myself for it. I had a techician install a new Athlon XP in it. And my screen boots up normally until the boot loader comes up (I have both WinXP and Linux installed) This motherboard that is installed is suppose to be compatible with all Athlon XP 2600. When you install Windows, it first loads a prewindows operating system so it can detect the hardware and install windows probably. My first guess is that when StarTech installed my new processor, Athlon XP 2.2 Ghz, that the operating system can't detect my cpu. So bottom line, I spent a lot of money so a experienced technician could properly install my processor and now I'm going to have to spend money on a 20 GB harddrive. Doesn't that suck? If the possibility of frying my motherboard, but then how could the Linux Boot Loader even show up? I'll know if Windows XP installation on a new harddrive installs completely.

If you haven't noticed I'm now in the beta of version 4.0. Everything is knew in v4.0. I like to keep tabs on website versions because it feels like your advancing in website appearance. I liked the simplity of it so far. My last version of my old website is now known as v3 Alpha or "Final Version" I did some work in "Ian's RPG Guild" The RPG Guild looks exactly like the front page. I wrote my own summery on Dungeon Siege and Neverwinter Nights on the front pages. I spent 3 hours on that part, I hope you like it.

Known Bugs / Sytanx Errors in My Website v4.0

  • Xara navagational bar has limited compatibly, thus all the syntax errors. In all web browsers have to read html v4.0 and javascript on to be able to read the javascript menu. AKA IE4.0 can't view this website.
  • my website v4.0 is full of meta tags. They are all harmless.

I started a new website at Internet DJ. This is a underground public access mp3 site created for members. It's free and you get free space to provide mp3s and a free static ip. I put two songs on there I did a remix of Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda with Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer 2.46. I'm a Okay Disc Jockey, but their still work to be done. I can do this by recording various beats off other music and remixing it together on one program like Acoustica. I like getting low cost shareware tools so I do get jipped on retail boxes.

I was spell checking my website yesterday. It's a lot of time to spend on a webpage, but I have nothing better to do. So my Gamecube / Dreamcast / Playstation / Xbox Reviews pages should be more readable. I've added two reviews to SNES review page with Crono Trigger, Final Fantasy III, Secret of Mana, Seiken Dunsenue 3 (legend of mana 2.) Most of this you heard before. I actually do play these games, but through emulation. If you want these roms I suggest you downloading iMESH v4.1 and downloading the roms yourself. A good SNES emulator is SNES 9x.

Here are some sites for downloading some remixes of famous Videogame like Super Mario Bros, Diablo and my favorites, Final Fantasy I, II, III, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, and X-2. Once you find MP3s on the Internet like these, midi just fade away in my mind.

Remix.Overclocked.orgChronicles - Crono Cross / Crono Trigger Music

I also added favorite games / favorite characters to my about author section of my homepage. They are of course going to be RPGs. You have to click on the link to find out what they are.

No comments :