Saturday, March 17, 2007

Updated videogame Wishlist | Battlefield 2142 from my PC

== My Wishlist ==

Sega Genesis
1. Phantasy Star IV End of the Millennium
2. Shining Force
3. Shining Force 2

Super Nintendo

4. Chrono Trigger

Nintendo 64

5. Ridge Racer 64
6. San Francisco Rush
7. Rayman 2 The Great Escape


Xbox 360

8. Halo 3 (FPS, Microsoft, Bungie, 2007) a must have
9. Call of Duty 3 (FPS, Activision, Infantry Ward, 2006)
10. Mass Effect (FPS, Microsoft, Bioware, 2007) Will be popular due to the very successful SW: Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire
11. First Encounter Assault Recon (FPS, Serria, Monolith Productions, 2006)

Wii

12. Super Mario Galaxy (PL, Nintendo, Nintendo, 2007) First purchase
13. Mario Kart (Ra, Nintendo, Nintendo, 2008) sort of like Mario Kart and I own all of them
14. F-Zero GX 2 (Ra, Nintendo, Amusement Vision, 2008) the gamecube version was fantastic

PS3

15. Castlevania Lament of Innocence II (RPG, Konami, Konami, 2009)
16. Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patroit (A, Konami, ????, 2008) A must buy
17. Final Fantasy XIII (RPG, Square-Enix, Square-Enix, 2007) a must buy and pretty high quality
18. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PL, Sega, Sonic Team, 2008)
19. Crysis (FPS, Ubisoft, Crytech, 2007)
20. Ratchet and Clank (Sony, Insomniac Studios, 2008) Ratchet and Clank Going Commando seemed cool
21. Dragon Quest 10 (Square-Enix, Level 5, 2009 or 2010) because part 8 was interesting
22. Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom, Capcom, 2007)
23. Resident Evil 5 (SH, Capcom, Capcom, 2007) [url]because Resident Evil 4 got on the top 8 games on gamerankings for all platforms twice[/url]

PSP

24. Riveria The Promised Land (RPG, Atlus, Atlus, 2007) because i missed the GBA version released 2 years ago
25. FF VII Crisis Core it's a RPG

PC

26. UT2007 (FPS, Midway, Epic Games, 2007)
27. Diablo 3 and Diablo 3 King of Destruction (RPG, Blizzard, Blizzard, ???)
28. Spellforce 3 (RPG, JD Wood, Phenomic, 2009)
29. Hellgate: London (FPS, Namco, Flagship, 2007)
30. The Elder Scrolls V (RPG, Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Softworks, 2008)

Yesterday, I downloaded a torrent of this awesome first person shooter, Battlefield 2142 because nobody really cares what I buy for PC anyway and I rather spend it on a PS3 title. I also torrent Falcon 4.0 Allied Force and MS Office 2007 Enterprise Edition this month. F4AF FMV doesn’t show up on my monitor (I uploaded it to Youtube), but the sound plays, so I had to delete the files. Good thing I didn’t waste my money on it. It may play on my Dell Dimension XPS, but I have better things to do such as go to the Science Museum of Minnesota with my father. Problem is this Trojan got onto my computer and used up more bandwidth then I wished, got into the red danger levels of my bandwidth cap.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

bf2142_3.jpg



I got an email from a recruiter from Assurant which said she’ll interview me again if I feel I can qualify. I don’t know if my job agency will call or will I have too if I want to work nights there. Last time I asked; she said I wasn’t qualified for this particular job. The CEO said I couldn’t work there, but maybe she changed his mind. It could be those cleverly written trick answers which I’m betting on.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

hello,

I'm not positive anyone is interested in wanting to get the [url=http://free--iphone4s.com]iphone[/url] 4 s or not, but here is a site I found that offers a contest giving them away. its simple and painless to enter and FREE!


gl