Thursday, December 15, 2005

Xbox 360: After it sold out!

The local news says it was the #1 toy and of course I knew that because I was at Wal-mart at 11:45PM November 21st with my dad’s Grand Cherokee ready to buy it, but 15 people got there first and it got sold out. Went outta line to look at the display model for 30 seconds. Had $450 reserved for it. Then when I drove back I pleaded that I wanted him to drive into Target at 6:30 AM so I could be 1st in line. He had to take his vehicle into St. Paul, MN. I had my Jeep Cherokee with no license plate to drive. Knew it was going to be sold on Ebay 2x that amount. I don’t have a pay pal or a card. Parents won’t buy it off Ebay. I even got Project Gotham Racing 3 and Perfect Dark Zero. I have to wait until January when it’s in stores. It’s not just any toy; it’s a next generation console with HD graphics and Project Gotham 3!



I never did get mine :( I feel horrible.

No comments :