Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday money Sapphire Radeon HD 6970 2 GB???

Okay, so I already have a Radeon HD 5970 to fall back on, but I could purchase this graphics video card for birthday. Last birthday, I got $260 for a Playstation Vita. If I got this card, I could have a DirectX 11 GPU in the Core 2 Quad Q9550 PC, and DirectX 11.1 GPU in the Core i7 980 PC. The advantage of this is that I could upgrade my PC in 2012, get a Canon DSLR camera for Christmas and not worry about a GPU for three years. I could run any Unreal Engine 4 game engine. I could run a Unreal Engine 4 game now. I seems like I am left in the dust as far as PC towers.

Towers last a long time, because there are so many case fans and oversized CPU fans in them.

I could anyways get a Wii U myself and it would less money than a Radeon HD 6970. Christmas 2013 wouldn't be a good year to buy a GPU, because of Xbox 720 and Playstation 4 launch.


No comments :