Monday, April 09, 2012

Bought Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III and Xenoblade Chronicles

I know I bought Final Fantasy III and Chrono Trigger for PS1 in 2001! Then I got Final Fantasy III for DS in 2008, and Chrono Trigger for DS in 2011. I own the SNES carts so it would look great on my Youtube slideshows. I know the European gamers were showing off their rare games and Final Fantasy III, Chrono Trigger, Panzer Dragoon Saga (now owns), Guardian Heroes (now owns). I also bought Ogre Battle for PS1 now. I remember playing the Chrono Trigger rom in 1999. My cousins with a SNES never owned Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy III. In America, Chrono Trigger is the best RPG for SNES, yet in Europe, Final Fantasy III takes Chrono Trigger's throne. I think that Chorno Trigger has 60 hours of gameplay and 12 endings.

Photobucket

Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii might be rare someday with a limited run. This game surpasses Monster Hunter Tri in role playing complexity and also length. It's like a Final Fantasy X.

I heard that Disgaea DS and Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, both ports of Disgaea Hour of Darkness for PS2 are one of the deepest strategy RPGs for the older handhelds. I bought those two plus Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days. All somewhat rare PSP games. Disgaea 3 is coming out on April 18th.

No comments :