Saturday, April 28, 2012

As an American, I will always be unpopular

If I was in the UK commonwealth, I would have been cool and popular by now. I would have had over 100 more blogspot, Facebook and Youtube comments. Since I do live in this creepy land called America, I get none. Canada is a hundred times better for online activities. Say if I was a Democrat for the rest of my life, would that change this insanity? Probably not. I realize that everybody's more talented with more comments than me. I realize living this country is the problem. I could blame myself for a lot of things. No friends. No facebook comments. Offline is where I talk to myself (who else is there?)! I gotta change this and move to Canada or Australia for a nice stream of comments! Now, other Americans have friends, because have financial freedom or they have that kind of charisma. They have much more talent. I am forced to say that I am talented when I am really not talented at all. Everybody want me to be talented offline, but I know I would have to be Canadian to be talented. Canadians are more talented. These Americans have to keep me unpopular online to force me to be talented offline with a bad life; therefore, I am still untalented and unhappy here. The Canadian society doesn't have the same GDP as America so I could get away with a lot more popularity online. To sum it up, as long as I live in America, I'll continue to be unpopular! A nice commonwealth country like Canada or Australia is the solution ultimately.

No comments :