Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wiivolution is leaked?

Wiivolution is a Wii /w a 160 GB hard drive and HDMI port, DVD video ready and it's been leaked onto the Internet. It's black instead of white. What is Nintendo up too this time? Is this another way to make people believe their current investment is outdated? If not a PC, don't understand what 160 GB is good for. I still do not have money to buy a Wii, and Super Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime 3 Echoes aren't out yet so there is no point buying it... Wiivolution will cost $300 when it comes out between 27th of November thru 3rd of December.

I would ask this for Christmas if not for the Athlon 64 X4 and Socket AM2+ motherboard for the hellcat. I'm about done with videogames by November until I've completed college....I think.

Well, this is hte end of the long stretch. I passed my math and writing tests at Rasmussen College, and starting April 2nd. No more or little time spent on forums or gaming in general. On the forum, I posted my room and got an answer back so I posted my Linux screenshots. I'm starting courses, Strategy Successes, and English II (reading at a college level is online)

No comments :