Saturday, April 28, 2007

IT's not all it's cracked up to be

I was looking at the Crest of the Stars review ($50 anime franchise), because it got a really good score. I was going to buy it, but I thought well I'm really braindead Wednesday. So...I went to Youtube....streamed rip all 13 episodes via Replay A/V and converted the FLA to MPEG4 AVC *.mp4s with Total Video Converter and burnt it on DVD so i can take it to school to show how smart I am. And for some reason that movie got "sold out" GIF at Best Buy.com. So that's why I watched it in the first place.

After the 5th part, I started to believe it's not all it's cracked up to be. Just like Ghost in the Shell, Princess Mononoke, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Castle in the Sky, Akira, the Valley of the Wind, and Whisper of the Heart I got off Limewire Pro for free too.

I saved myself at least $120!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments :