Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Employment is dangerious

 

I have never worked more then 17 months in my life. I didn’t think my life was toxic until they cut my hours. I was getting used to the heavy metal / death metal over Spotify at work within 9 month. The manger had a Youtube of Northern Invasion (Somerset, Wi) concerts that included thrash (Metallica), Tool, nu metal (Slipknot) death (Amon Amarth), glam metal. The Windows logins were farm animals after Animals by Pink Floyd. There was a lot of Snapchat and Instagram trades at Laptop Chips. Before this, I never got any contacts from work at Circuit City in Woodbury, PC network Services in Stillwater, Western Wisconsin Health in Baldwin, or Pulatech in Hudson. I know that the career exploration program employees replaced me at Laptop Chips and Pulatech. These military people take my job over at request. I showed the CEO of Laptop Chips the bird! At Laptop Chips, it was a marine who had nepotism with the CEO. It got many employees fired. It was in the middle retail apocalypse with Best Buy closing stores. Laptop Chips barely got past firemen codes. I never got a good position in retail and my jobs were all retail. Retail is toxic workplace. I wasn’t able to get deep into Information Technology much which is also toxic with burnout problems. The stakeholders would give their half-baked ideas to IT workers. However, I had easier jobs in my throughout my life. I think laptop Chips had high turnover.

The meaning of life is not to work so hard. Its too difficult to make new friends, and the cops are out to jail me if I try too hard. I tried going to bars in my 20s. The parties are over at 30. The gatherings are over at 30. I don’t see family coming to visit me often.

No comments :