Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Australia or New Zealand thoughts

 

With all the national political turmoil, I would love to make new friends as an expat in a British commonwealth. I had this idea of moving to Western Australia or New Zealand 7 years ago ~ Palm trees, high living standards, high human development index, capitalist. Nothing makes much sense in America for 20 years except recognition and any websites based on a karma system. My social networks were always quieter and not jumping by any means. I never had a girlfriend in my life. My memory problems couldn’t get me past this certification test. Once I had this dream of working at 3M in information technology Dev-ops or Tier 1/2. I read the reviews of 3M on indeed.3M has only 3 out of 5 stars going downhill after 2020 similar to Taylor Corporation indeed reviews. Never satisfied managers who want my 150% all the time in paper deliverable. I interviewed in a near empty warehouse at Taylor Corporation . I often wondered if foreigners have these social problems. Sure, skilled foreigners try to become American citizens, but they’re also super talented and super skilled at something unless it’s the Rio Grande caravan. Foreign countries have more government grants and more holidays then US. Foreign countries like the british commonwealth is also more social for singles. The british commonwealth political parties aren’t so Marxist as the Democratic Party. Maybe they are….I can’t tell because I don’t live there. I always thought I hang out at a bar or tea shop making friends or hanging out on the beach or steady job.

No comments :