Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My Videogames and Blurays on Youtube

Why does the god awful actors turn into Youtube celebrities?  This one dude stars in mediocre horror movies (2.0-4.0 score) on the Internet Movie Database, and his videos go viral every time.

As far as videogames, I uploaded one of the better videogame speedruns (first person shooters, role playing games) onto my Youtube that didn't  go viral yet. Why not? My videogame collection pickups has games such as Panzer Dragoon Saga, Shining Force, Radiant Silvergun, Battle Garrega for Saturn, Calazus Blaze for PS4, some other rare 16-bit SHMUPs like MUSHA,  Crusader of Centy, and Mega Man for Genesis.  This stuff people would love to own, and my videos didn't go viral since November 2012!  I have like 1405 videogames plus 1200 arcade games from the Pandora's box, and some Everdrives /multicarts for 16-bit consoles.

This is basically my entire early teens to early 30s money spent (21 years) in two different 10 minute slideshows.

I hold a job from 2003 - present and of course I have old movies DirecTV channels like Turner Classic Movies. My other favorite pastime.  TCM prevents me from buying large amount of Film Noir movies on Bluray.

No comments :