Monday, March 30, 2015

Hanna Barbara DVDs

I got complete series of Star Trek The Next Generation (another post) Star Trek Deep Space 9 (another post), Star Trek Voyager (another post), Battlestar Galatica (another post), X-Files (another post), Wire (another post) The Sopranos (another post), Game of Thrones (seasons 1-4).   My head wasn't completely up my ass, because some of the anime is $300. And I also focused on Disney DVDs back in 2012.

 So far, I bought complete season of Johnny Quest from Hanna Barbara, yet I need more series.  The complete season of Flintstones is $80. Scooby Doo Where are You is $50.  I glazed at Space Ghost Coast to Coast DVDs. I relived several episodes in MPEG4. I watched that in the 1990s. Since these DVDs were published in 2012, I was hoping the *used* price would decrease in 2015. Hanna Barbara is way expensive.  I heard rumors these were the same price in 2012.




No comments :