Thursday, November 02, 2006

7950 GX2 Owned!

What is shark teeth? It is Nvidia Geforce cards these days…that’s what it is. Despite the attention on the Geforce 8800 DirectX 10 card, I went ahead and bought a Geforce 7950 GX2 over the Geforce 7950 GT for the MPEG4 ASP, MPEG4 AVC, MPEG2 and WMA/VC-1 hardware decompression plus near state-of-the-art fps in graphics (not counting DX10 cards bud). You never ever win with these things, but you know what? I’m stupid and picked out the best card I saw at Tigerdirect .com so I could keep my hardcore PC Gamer status as well as buying a PS3 down the road.

Can someone just congratulate me because truthfully I have not a soul to show it off too. It’s going to get fucking outdated before I can show the damn thing off! I’m pissed off. I can’t show it off via imageshack just yet!



Yes, I wanted the damn thing so badly. It has a 1 GB GDDR3 with dual G71 core circuit boards so I’m not stupid buying an exotic DirectX 9 card despite Vista/DX10 around the corner. Is smart buying the 1st gigabyte videocard in Tigerdirect’s top ten list? That’s what I did.

Either spend $250 on a performance level Geforce 7950 GT to be able to afford a PS3 on the third week of November or take pride in my gaming rid and give it some love (like installing Geforce 7950 GX2 for example). I rarely get chances to buy things off Tigerdirect.

No comments :