Friday, September 08, 2006

Figured out Neo Geo Emulation


From my PC.

Today, I figured out how to run NeoRage X. When I downloaded Pulstar in RAR...I had to recompress it in ZIP than add it to ROM folder. Change the setting to USA region and the system to console.

Also I called HiScore and the clerk said Neo Geo was $300 and the Neo Geo CD was $150. Samuri Showdown II and Pulstar and Final Fury were over $100. So I was like nah. Too expensive...i gonna emulate it to save my saving account from bankruptcy. Doing it is smart because I'll never see these games in my life time......

Serial for NeoRage X 4.8

NAME = HappyASR
KEY = A220-CC87-5884-0F96

Other games I downloaded



Baseball Stars 2
Blaze Star
Double Dragon
Fatal Fury: Real Bout
Fatal Fury: Special
Last Resort
Magic Drop 2
Magic Drop 3
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Samuari Showdown 2
Samuari Showdown 3
Aero Fighters 2 (Sonic Wings 2)
Aero Fighters 3 (Sonic Wings 3)


Found out that the controls in Pulstar

1 > start
A > fire
arrows - direction of ship

No comments :