Saturday, March 16, 2024

Bought a few (7) Dungeons and Dragons books and going to the Dork Den for battle

 I can’t get into paper books unless it’s PDF off archive.org. Mom says no. My certification books are outdated. Still have all my college books. I have some novels like those ones on goodreads.com. Now I collect Dungeons and Dragons books now like the Players manual, monster manual, Xanathar book of everything, Waterdeep: Dragon Heist (Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition, Eberron: Rising from the Last War. and Streams of Silver. and the famous Icewind Dale Crystal Shard. There is the Dork Den in Mankato, Minnesota. I go there for D&D groups, but the books there cost $50 new so I find second hand D&D books at $11 to $27. Saving for visitors. This better make me friends. In the 2000s, Game Quest and D&D books, but during that era I was collecting N64, Genesis, Super Nintendo, Playstation 2, and Gamecube. And I’m 8 months away from age 40.  On okcupid, Amanda who superliked me told me to get into Dungeons and Dragons. i was a member of okcupid for decades.

No comments :