Monday, September 04, 2023

okcupid never worked for 18 years.

 

My last actual date was in 2005 with Nikki at a Caribu Coffee. When I was a member on okcupid since 2005, I attracted some women, but they never called me. Some women responded to me, but we never met. I say on my profile I was into anime like cowboy bebop, one piece, into JRPGs, first person shooters, racing games, Greenbay packers and I went to college. I said I liked camping and hiking. I don’t get text messages of women and I never get visitors. st. croix county women were into country music,  conservative, but seemed they wanted rich 25 year old men for boyfriends. I never meet them when I was 23 when everybody  had girlfriends like on myspace. Then I’m 37 now.

When I went premium this year, I met Amanda on okcupid. Amanda was 33 and divorced for only 2 weeks on snapchat before she blocked me. I only took a photo of her profile image for my phone. She talked about she was involved in family, and a crew of friends, played dungeons and dragons. She never met me at the Wow zone or restaurant. My cousin David Hartmon joined the Navy in 2003 and he married Patty in 2013 and had two daughters. He never talks to me on facebook. anymore. he used to like my minnesota state fair pictures 8 years ago, Then I have generation X cousins married for 24 years. One cousin Penny was married to a husband who died in 1999 and now lives with her boy friend for 15 years. I was home alone for 23 years working at 13 jobs that closed or went bankrupt and also went to Rasmussen University for a bachelor degree. I had two boy scout friends that I met in the 2010s who married in 2008. One boy scout i was friends since 1993 was divorced since 2018, because his ex wife became bipolar. Now this boy scout friend  has heart issues.

No comments :