Thursday, September 14, 2023

America is getting disgusting

 

I am watching Epic Economist, Jeremiah babe, money gps, iallegedly, and seeing the downfall of California on those channels. I don’t have debt, I live below my means, and I hardly go on vacation. I was in Door County in 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, Disney world in 1997, Caribbean cruise in 1999, Wisconsin Dells in 2010, 2013. I have this wonderful videogame hobby that I”m proud of. I seen so many youtube channels like Metal Jesus Rocks, and Retro Rick, and Cinemassicre showing off videogames collection. Well, the Coffee hag has rainbow flags and probably Marxist. The companies don’t offer extended sick days for family emergencies or covid or if you’re dying. Crazy huh?

Due to all employers wanting the high IQ, most gifted people employed anyhow. I thought I play videogames, go on Snapchat, go on Instagram, go on Tiktok, make a few videos. Crazy huh? They say they want you to work hard? Work Hard until chapter 7 bankruptcy? Last hired, first fired? Then what? I’m screwed and start over? Why is my fault with brain damage? It isn’t. I watch the Joker on better bachelor on youtube so I feel confident about not having a girlfriend or wife. Women are bad, borderline evil it sounds like. What did society want from me? My soul? Dying 25 years earlier in a hazard suit at Comoplast? All schizoaffective, bipolar, bad back, bad hip, trick leg, bad knees, diabetic,? All my net worth bankrupt? WTF. If I vote for the Marxist-Leninist-Maoist Democratic Party, I be first to die! Why vote Democratic Party. No rewards! No promotions.

And I’m approaching middle age. I wrote this blog for free. I did youtube for free. I did instagram for free. I did Flickr for free. I did Tiktok for free. Employers didn’t want me due to age discrimination. The companies wanted high iq, gifted employees. They say work hard for $10 hour (minimum wage) and I worked a hell a lot harder for $5.50 an hour 15 years ago. I was took advantage of in terms of wage, I lived in poverty wages all my life I had no friends for 10 jobs. Minimum wage jobs gave me bipolar, schizoaffective disorder. I had no siblings to fall back on.

No comments :