Wednesday, October 20, 2021

mportance of owning movies, videogames and music discs

 

I see a lot of bluray collections on reddit and bluray forums that joined the 1000 club. I wished I collected some Criterion discs. I have 9 Criterion movies. I only have 600 dvds + blurays over 20 years. I have 1500 videogames and 200 cds. In this Great depression 2, I thought I finish up on the movie collection, the game collection and music collection. I have 3 shelves double stacked and 10 shelves of videogames. Then I have some Retropie of 14,000 games consoles and a few with 8000 games consoles. I’m in good shape going into the Great Depression 2. I have people who love me, yet are baby boomers. I was watching Jeremiah babe and Epic economist in 2018. I really liked my videogames and movies. Unsure about the CDs, I like owning CDs almost as much hearing raves that aren’t on the Internet. I should have bought less CDs and more videogames. I have all the important blockbuster videogames of my teens and 20s. I have every videogame I really wanted by 2022. Nobody knew was into pokemon trading cards or Magic the Gathering. I own 3050 Magic the Gathering cards, because it was a big part of the atmosphere.

The neighbors didn’t invite me to Minnesota State Fair, bar/pub parties, any parties, gatherings. This woman from Roberts say I wasn’t a part of their community anymore. I was a part of the Toyriffic community for 15 years until the helicopter parents in my early 30s. It went bankrupt in 2019. I must’ve bought 25 videogames from that shop. The Magic the Gathering side of business wasn’t doing well so it went bankrupt. Roberts Wisconsin was kind of mean streets. If people don’t need me, I won’t hear from them. The bars were getting dangerous. I could be punched. Everybody was trigger happy with the Castle doctrine. Even people were wondering if I carried a gun.

On Myspace, I saw a lot of people go into bars and having parties because it was Wisconsin. Bars were celebrated in the 20s in Myspace and first 10 years of Facebook. Then I saw pickups, wites and children on Facebook in the 2010s. I remember getting banned on Plentyofifsh for 15 years or no dates off Okcupid for 15 years (partly because the A-list took bank accouwints not gift cards).

Employment is such a rat race and they want me to work without relationships and with speed, the grind. I be both alone and without owing anything fun possessions if people had their way. Co-workers didn’t want to spend time in restaurants or malls or coffee shops. They seem to be on the social networks however.

No comments :