Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Newer Rom Collection

I knew there was Dreamcast, PS2,  Gamecube, Wii ISOs back in 2005, but they were all torrents with 0 seeds. Ten years later, these roms are on FTP servers. I began downloading NDS roms in 2007, because those were only a couple hundred megabytes and are on my old list. In 2010, I was downloading Saturn and Dreamcast ISOs.   Last year I began downloading  2 Gigabyte ROMs for Gamecube, PSP.

Gamecube

Super Mario Sunshine  (1.0 Gigabyte)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (1.0 Gigabyte)
Mario Kart Double Dash (1.2 Gigabyte)
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (2.4 Gigabytes 2 files)

Playstation Portable

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (850 MB)
 Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles (603 MB)
Daxter (975 MB)

These Roms for the late 2010s when Retro-Bit manufactures Gamecube clone, PS2 clone, Wii clone for $80 once these patents expire like what happened with NES, Super NES, Genesis and GBA patents.

No comments :