Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bought some overdue Retro Bit Super RetroTRIO

I bought a Retro Bit Super RetroTRIO Video Game System for playing 16-bit videogame carts. I watched so many youtube collections or speedruns with 16-bit videogames and Room of Doom website, where getting rid of any of 16-bit, Playstation, Saturn games gets rid of my karma I spent money on. Unlike my FC Twin I bought 10 months ago, this Retron 3 also plays Sega Genesis. The FC Twin is $80 now and a Neo Geo X system is $150. I remember when FC Twin was $30 5 years ago.
 
If FC Twin is going to end up like Gamepark Cannoo and cost $300, I'm glad I got it now.  Owning since 2014
 
Owning since 2015 and the build quality is great.


I lost my Action Replay for Saturn to play Radiant Silvergun, DoDonPachi I also bought Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. The RetroTRIO and the Neo Geo X game system bought in 2012, I supposedly increased my karma. Some of the 16-bit games are worth $60 in good condition so I don't know why women don't like old games. I bought a Retro Bit Super RetroTRIO Video Game System for playing 16-bit videogame carts. I watched so many youtube collections or speedruns with 16-bit videogames and Room of Doom website, where getting rid of any of 16-bit, Playstation, Saturn games shrinks the karma. THe karma these days aren't like on Playstation Universe.

No comments :