Saturday, February 20, 2010

Favorite place to live outside US?

I know that President Clinton was eating dinner at the Salsa Bar and Grill in Port Douglas, Australia during 9/11, yet I also hear that the lost of living is really expensive as that's where the rich and famous live.

Esperance, Australia is pretty nice too for poor people like me. If I can't live in Esperance; Broome, Australia is pretty nice. I hear all the Americans move to Perth, but they should have moved to Broome instead.




Well I narrowed it down to Perth, Esperence or Broome.

"Americans maintain their sense of being God's own country with a manifest destiny to lead the world to freedom and democracy. Australia has no global ambitions, and those related to the region are for stability and economic advancement rather than dominance" - John Langmore (politician)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Getting a visa to come and live in australia aint easy at all.

Iain said...

That's okay. I'll try anyway.