Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update OS day

Photobucket

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Yes, it's that time again. To update my Linux to the (almost) latest and greatest. The latest and greatest is KDE 4.1.0.1, but I only got KDE 4.0.4 with all the games, applications, word processors of opensuse 10.3 (that was KDE 3.5.7). It's fast, but the screens lag. I also put Gnome 2.24 on it. Well, got to go.

Oh yeah, game update

Soul Calibur IV for the PS3. It's a pretty good game and I like it. It's not smooth with the exception of the drive only being 2x speed. I have an option of putting it all on my HDD which I should. I made to end of arcade with 4 characters already, and I'm going to play story when I have time. I skipped the celebration, because it kicks me where it counts. I always feel I'm hanging like a thread over there. Last week I barely got my work in. I want to say shit that I can't say. My GPA last quarter was a approximently 94% (93.8%)

Game point average is 87% in Buisness and 100% in Windows Workstations.

No comments :