Friday, February 04, 2022

February 2022 update

 

Now a days, I like writing on Internet Movie Database and creating lists. I am playing Diablo 2 Resurrected and accomplished Act 4 (out of 5) with my amazon. I like looking on Indeed and looking at company reviews. I like watching Epic Economist, Jeremiah Babe, I allegedly, and some antiques shows like Real Nifty Vintage and Thrifter, Junker Vintage Hunter on old 20th century items, because the items were so pretty and well made. I had a great safe childhood so it reminds of stuff from grandparents (silent generation) and baby boomers (parents).

I am 38 so the parties ended in the early 2010s. I was going to bars in my 20s to see if anyone was dancing or get relationships in River Falls. River Falls bars were safe at the time, and I have some pictures of 2000s and 2010s. I was in Emmas bar, Bos and Mine, Juniors. I liked connecting with bar crawling groups. River Falls had the St. Patrick’s Day bar brawling event where the streets were closed and 100 people were bar crawling.

I like posting on Instagram, Flickr. This is when my jobs lasted 5 days to 17 months in my life. I liked working, but they cut my hours on the 8th month, which was okay,. Then the military employees requested my job and laid me off when it moved to Baldwin. My last job only lasted 4 days. The manager lied about hard drugs, and the Human Resources department backed up the manager. I tried training in returns but he didn’t want me working there on the 4th hour. The job market was tight so I moved Minnesota eventually after my 35th birthday.

No comments :