Wednesday, August 04, 2021

August update

For the last two years, I was relaxing watching DirecTV (TCM, MGM, HDNET) or youtube, working on movie lists or music lists, adding followers on Instagram, youtube, tiktok and Facebook.  I watch Crazy Lamp Lady, Real Nifty Vintage, I Allegedly, Jeremiah Babe, Epic Economist, and Money GPS channels on youtube. Sometimes I watch Columbo and Matlock on Hallmark Channel. My dad was ill and is in the middle of serious medication. I was watching some One Piece up to episode 576, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Mobile Suit Gundam this month. I played Super Mario 3D World, Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda – Skyward Sword. Yesterday, I bought some 90s Paradise Lost or 2010s Insolium cds. The national news is grouse. I never voted for Joe Biden.

I was talking to my baby boomer friend whose a nurse. She told me that social networks are not important. Her baby boomer friend who shops for others is not collecting for herself anymore. Another retired nurse shopped for herself buying figuring, Longaberger baskets. She goes to restaurants with her Catholic friends. Lois attends a Catholic church weekly.

I only talked to Randy in June 2021 talked about the economy, new president, and his furloughing at YMCA. He said the bars were still full after that stabbing incident downtown in Hudson, Wisconsin. Nobody was wearing masks in the bars. Bar and grills aren’t the best place to make friends or spend time. Sometimes I ask people how to make life decisions and why they make choices on events or material stuff.

I talked to my cousin Penny over the phone, and she’s giving me free rock CDs from ACDC, Rush, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley which she was getting rid of. Penny wants to come over in October for a halloween party and visit me. Twice a year!

I only have 6 people to talk to on Snapchat and 6 people on my cell phone. Instagram followers don’t reply much. It wasn’t  my fault, I was making my instagram account fun and aimless. It’s about anime, old or new videogames, movies, music and any vacations. I bought all the rare anime DVDs and Blurays before they went out of print. I did this with trance / house / downtempo cds. I listen to and watch them. I also have rap and hiphop albums.

I had a conservative blog and Facebook for 10 years and employers didn't keep me. It was all live 24/7 for 10+ years. I reached more hitcounter then my high school classmates except Brock Lewis who is Saw Hub on Tiktok (Saw Daddy)..a couple million hitcounter on Tiktok about chain saws.  Life is always unfair.  I didn't join the town's Lions Club, because it was atheist. 

No comments :