Thursday, October 01, 2020

My Music History

 

In the 1990s, I liked Brooks and Dunn, Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, Sawyer Brown, Joe Diffie, George Jones, Tim Mcgraw, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, The Beatles

In 1999, I added new bands like Metallica, AC/DC, Guns and Roses, Matchbox Twenty, nSync, Rob Zombie, classical like Beethoven, Bach

In 2001, I listened to Digitally Imported like ATB, John Digweed, Sasha, Tiesto, and mixes for the first time

In 2002, I added new bands like Tool, System of a Down, Slipknot, Underworld,

In 2004, I listened to Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Nick Warren, Solarstone, The Thrillseekers and mixes,

In 2015, I listened to Carbon Based Lifeforms, Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Daft Punk albums

In 2017, I added new bands like The Prodigy, Death, Opeth, albums mixed in with previous listed artists.

In 2020, I listened to Amon Amarth mixed in with previous listed artists.

No comments :