Saturday, September 05, 2020

Minnesota Biography (Chapter 2)

I was in Minnesota before at least 3800 times. I drove to Woodbury to obtain education at Rasmussen College . I worked at Circuit City in Woodbury. 

 I was in Minneapolis, and (Como zoo) St. Paul many times. In was at Mall of America every year (Bloomington) of the 21st century (6 times in 1990s). I went to Calvin Academy in 7 - 8thh grade and 9-10th grade where I met city kids. I was the guthery theater. I was at the Minneapolis Institutes of Arts 4 times, Science Museum of Minnesota 10 times, and History Museum 3 times. Minnesota Zoo 3 times. I was in Forest Lake once. 

I was in Stillwater a couple of times looking at Gamestop and Hi Score games. I worked at PC Network Services in Stillwater.

 I was in Mankato eight times in 2010s at Minneopa State park and visiting family. On Areavibes, Mankato has a little lower score then Roberts, Wisconsin due to property theft. The opportunities are larger then just Laptop Chips. There was nepotism of family businesses and age 30+ ageism in Roberts, Wisconsin. 

My Google searching Minnesota vs. Wisconsin, Minnesotans are healthier overall over Wisconsin even though the booze / DWI is actually worst in Minnesota in one county. Wisconsin is better for sports, has more population / lower state GDP, and lower taxes. Wisconsin has Wisconsinsucks.com

The night life is better in Minnesota. 

Minnesota has more government programs even though the Governor Waltz slashed spending the 3rd month I was a resident. I’m a millennial, and I don’t have the baby boomers decades long work history at one job with only an associate degree vs. kinda hard to get by for a millennial. Baby boomers had the GI Bill for college degrees and multi-decades long money market mutual funds. The baby boomers even purchased a house.

No comments :