Wednesday, March 04, 2020

I'm done supporting local businesses ~ you sucked me dry!


In my teens and 20s, I used to spend all my money on department stores, game stores buying everything like clothes, dvds, videogames and none online. That was up until 2011-2012. Stores used to price gouge and I used to buy at full retail in my 20s. So supported local community stores for 15 years from 1998-2012.Stores had me for a decade out of high school. Sorry, I’m  low on cash. It's not that I was always on Amazon or Ebay spending my money, its just extra disposable income got a ton smaller since 2012. I have to budget my money better now. I’m approaching middle age now. There is age discrimination now.


I’m basically done with it all. I won’t let the stores suck my savings dry, because some  yahoo next to me did it. I was also burned by no connections from the stores I loved. One stupid thing after another.

Except I'll still probably go to the grocery store, gas station,

No comments :