Thursday, December 19, 2019

Xbox Series X Specs similar to Playstation 5 (16 GB of RAM)

The CPU will be a custom AMD ZEN 2 chipset, accompanied by a custom GPU built on the AMD RDNA architecture, with ray-tracing touted as a standout capability. Confirmation of a solid-state drive should be welcome news for those sick of loading times.
Microsoft also claimed that the new console handles "4K at 60FPS, with possibility of up to 120FPS, including support for Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), and 8K capability."
This obviously falls short of detailed information on its capabilities, so we turn to rumours for specifics. As reported by Windows Central's sources, Series X might boast:
  • CPU: 8-core targeting around 3.5 GHz.
  • GPU: Xbox Series X GPU and custom processor.
  • Compute Power: 12 TFLOPS.
  • RAM: 13 GB for games, 3 GB for operating system (16 GB total).
  • Storage: Custom non-volatile memory express solid-state storage (NVMe SSD).
 Phil Spencer, Microsoft's Xbox chief, said: "We wanted to have a dramatic upgrade from the Xbox One base console. So when we do the math, we're over eight times the GPU power of the Xbox One, and two times what an Xbox One X is."
For comparison, here are the Xbox One X specs:
  • CPU: 2.3 GHz AMD-customized Jaguar Evolved (8-core).
  • GPU: 1172 MHz AMD-customized UC RX 580.
  • Compute power: 6 TFLOPS.
  • RAM: 12 GB GDDR5.
  • Storage: 1TB HDD.

Problem arrives where Dragon Quest XI looks great on PS4 and I have nobody to brag to about Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X to! I get the same likes of old Super Nintendo games as I do Nintendo Switch games on Instagram. Although at my Laptop Chips job, they were bragging about Xbox One X and their 4k TV. Xbox One doesn't have many really great games and I have a Xbox One!  Nobody comes over to play multiplayer on my Playstation 4. My Wii had more multiplayer action when I was younger!  I'm nearing 40 when Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) is activated. It's 5 years away and I need a job.  I feel I"m unemployed because ADEA didn't activate soon enough (like age 35).  Minnesota starts age discrimination laws at age 18, but I'm in Wisconsin only under ADEA.

No comments :