Sunday, September 01, 2019

Top 100 Motown Songs

 1. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
  2. My Girl - Temptations
  3. Reach Out I'll Be There - Four Tops
  4. Where Did Our Love Go? - Supremes
  5. What's Goin' On? - Marvin Gaye
  6. Dancing in the Street - Martha & The Vandellas
  7. I Want You Back - Jackson 5
  8. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
  9. Please Mr. Postman - Marvelettes
10. My Guy - Mary Wells
11. (Love Is Like a) Heat Wave - Martha & The Vandellas
12. Do You Love Me? - Contours
13. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
14. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
15. The Tracks of My Tears - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
16. Shotgun - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
17. I'll Be There - Jackson 5
18. Baby Love - Supremes
19. Papa Was a Rollin' Stone - Temptations
20. Uptight (Everything's Alright) - Stevie Wonder
21. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) - Four Tops
22. The Tears of a Clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
23. Stop! In the Name of Love - Supremes
24. You've Really Got a Hold On Me - Miracles
25. Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) - Temptations
26. Baby I Need Your Lovin' - Four Tops
27. You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
28. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
29. Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong
30. Leavin' Here - Eddie Holland
31. Shop Around - Miracles
32. You Keep Me Hangin' On - Supremes
33. You Can't Hurry Love - Supremes
34. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
35. Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
36. Ooo Baby Baby - Miracles
37. Nowhere To Run - Martha & The Vandellas
38. It Takes Two - Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
39. War - Edwin Starr
40. I Second That Emotion - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
41. Super Freak Part I - Rick James
42. Living For the City - Stevie Wonder
43. I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Gladys Knight & The Pips
44. Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
45. Ain't Too Proud To Beg - Temptations
46. I Can't Get Next To You - Temptations
47. Cloud Nine - Temptations
48. Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today) - Temptations
49. Smiling Faces Sometimes - Undisputed Truth
50. This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak For You) - Isley Brothers
51. What Becomes of the Brokenhearted? - Jimmy Ruffin
52. Inner City Blues (Makes Me Wanna Holler) - Marvin Gaye
53. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) - Marvin Gaye
54. Playboy - Marvelettes
55. Jimmy Mack - Martha & The Vandellas
56. Don't Mess With Bill - Marvelettes
57. Since I Lost My Baby - Temptations
58. Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
59. All Night Long (All Night) - Lionel Richie
60. Going To a Go-Go - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
61. Fingertips Part II - Stevie Wonder
62. The One Who Really Loves You - Mary Wells
63. Neither One of Us (Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye) - Gladys Knight & The Pips
64. Love Hangover - Diana Ross
65. Upside Down (Inside Out) - Diana Ross
66. Brick House - Commodores
67. I Wish It Would Rain - Temptations
68. Beechwood 4-5789 - Marvelettes
69. The Hunter Gets Captured By the Game - Marvelettes
70. Bernadette - Four Tops
71. Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
72. Hello - Lionel Richie
73. It's the Same Old Song - Four Tops
74. You've Made Me So Very Happy - Brenda Holloway
75. Jamie - Eddie Holland
76. Your Precious Love - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
77. Quicksand - Martha & The Vandellas
78. Come and Get These Memories - Martha & The Vandellas
79. Keep on Truckin' Part I - Eddie Kendricks
80. Needle In a Haystack - Velvelettes
81. (I'm a) Roadrunner - Junior Walker & The All-Stars
82. ABC - Jackson 5
83. I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
84. Give It To Me Baby - Rick James
85. Cruisin' - Smokey Robinson
86. My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me) - David Ruffin
87. Three Times a Lady - Commodores
88. Heaven Must Have Sent You - Bonnie Pointer/The Elgins
89. Let It Whip - Dazz Band
90. It's a Shame - Spinners
91. Baby I'm For Real - Originals
92. The Bells - Originals
93. He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' - Velvelettes
94. Come To Me - Marv Johnson
95. I Need Your Lovin' - Teena Marie
96. The Love You Save - Jackson 5
97. What Does It Take (To Win Your Love?) - Jr. Walker
98. Function At The Junction - Shorty Long
99. Does Your Mama Know About Me? - Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers
100. Greetings (This Is Uncle Sam) - Monitors/Valadiers

No comments :