Friday, August 09, 2019

I hate Wisconsin now more then the 2000s

It takes until 2019 for my parents to move to another location when they felt like it and they’re around 70 years old.  So-called friends don’t visit me after I thought I became friends with them and this was happening for years.  Other millennials like the Hartmons (family members) moved away in their early 20s, yet they had girlfriends and his parents lump sum when they left home.  My cousin David inherited a lot from Bed and Bath and $$$ from his parents when they got married plus he’s in the US Navy for life.  I can’t go into the military BTW.  This isolation didn’t happen in my 20s, because there wasn’t age discrimination then! This  age discrimination at a job starting at 40 is bullshit ~ it should start at 30!  My employer admitted he was all alone at 30 (but then I saw him with friends so it could’ve been a lie) ! The CEO at my job admitted he was alone before he married for the 2nd time. The CEO was 32!  Even since Tony Evers took office, a Democratic candidate, doesn’t create transition or adulting social programs outside the University of Wisconsin and you must be a student to qualify.

No comments :