Saturday, April 20, 2019

Those damned recruiters

No one wants me.  Recruiters call, and they say no! fuckers. I’ve been waiting two years for someone to say yes to employment.  And they want me to move somewhere where I have to carry a handgun for protection like Minneapolis or Milwaukee or Los Angeles or Oakland. Yeah, I’m on zip recruiter, indeed, linkedin, Monster, recruiter websites,  company websites.   I graduated college and they think i’m going retail.  Fuck no! I’ve been to Circuit City and they left me for dead.  I was handicapped when Circuit City liquidated.   Oh yeah, I go on Best Buy interviews.  Best Buy didn’t want me.   I worked last at Best Buy Warehouse in Roberts, Wisconsin for 19 months, before Best Buy Richfield canned my job when they broke contract.

No comments :