Sunday, December 23, 2018

My 1990s

In the early 1990s, I was in the Cub Scouts of America in Wisconsin and did cub scout cookie sales. By 1992, I was playing Nintendo Entertainment System with games like Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Spy Hunter, Mega Man 2, and Super Contra with a cousin David. By 1994, I was playing Super Mario World, and Super Mario Kart. By 1996, I owned a PC and was playing Simcity 2000, Kings Quest V, Amazon Trail, Oregon Trail 2, and Simtown with a cousin. I had 15 Disney VHS tapes and 30 Goosebumps from the 1990s. In 1997, I was playing Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, and Star Wars Shadow of the Empire on N64. In 1999, I was playing Soul Calibur, Doom, Quake II, Quake III, Unreal Tournament, Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast and PC. I was using mIRC for chat rooms from 1997-2000 and Limewire in 1999. Then I also heavily maintained my ICQ messager account in 1999-2000. I was listening to some Metallica, some Black Sabbath (Paranoid album), some Brooks and Dunn, some Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, some Shania Twain some nSync, some Backstreet Boys, some It's NOW Music cds in the late 1990s. My middle school grades were barely above average. My high school grades were average. I was in Track and Field and Cross Country, but not a leading athlete. I was probably a lonersince Boy Scouts in 1995 I never had a girlfriend. Seriously, I had to be in a group so Boy Scouts in late 90s, yet at the same time alienated any girlfriend. Girls weren't invited in Boy Scouts of America like 2018. You realize I eventually dated in the 2000s via bars. I was watching Unsolved Mysteries, Star Trek The Next Generation, and Star Trek Voyager. Cartoons Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Rocko's Modern Life Ren and Stimpy Hey Arnold Jonny Quest Flinstones Jetsons The Simpsons Space Ghost Coast to Coast Space Ghost Sailor Moon Speed Racer Voltron Spiderman X-Men Batman The animated Series Looney Tunes Duck Tales Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers Dragon Ball Z Swat Cats Radical Squadron Scooby Doo Where are You? Yogi Bear Sitcoms Cerrisa Explains it all Secret World of Alex Max All That Adventures of Pete and Pete Are You AFraid of the Dark Friends

No comments :