Sunday, October 28, 2018

Best videogames of 2018



1 God of War
Screw Fortnite, this is the real deal. – psiddy42+44
Screw all the games here, This and Spiderman are some of the best games – B1ueNew+3
I just finished playing it, and it has the potential to make my #1 game of the year on my remix. This is a monstrous and action-packed game with and fantastic story and some of the most incredible combat sequences I’ve witnessed. – Mcgillacuddy+10
Extremely great story, great soundtrack, and overall pretty enjoyable+9
amazing!new
V 56 Comments VoteE
2 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Way better than Fortnite – AliciaMae+65
Yes this is superior to fortnite and it hasn’t even come out yet. How do I know this? Because Fortnite is riddled with 12 year old squeakers who masturbate to Ali-A.+27
Smash is filled with a fanbase complaining about a purple luigi clone that looks like hitler not being in the game – B1ueNew+13
Screw Fortnite I can’t wait for the next smash game I played brawl and loved the story this is gonna be good for me this game is the reason I want a switch right now and mario tennis aces.+16
Best Smash game ever, it is and will be amazing. No other game really stands a chance against Nintendo’s roster. It will compete wellnew
V 139 Comments VoteE
3 Marvel’s Spider-Man
Top 5? Yes indeed it deserves to be this high, but red dead 2 and smash aren’t out yet, at least I’m voting for a game that is out – B1ueNew+6
This game has a great storyline, it did a well job. Best Spider-Man game and best game of 2018. This should be number 1. – asantalo+1
THIS GAME IS THE BEST.+11
This game releases months from now, it could be complete trash for all you know! – Chucklebunny+2
Spider man Spider-Man best game in the world #Spidermanisbacknew
V 31 Comments VoteE
4 Far Cry 5
This game is way better than Fortnite, everyone should know that. YOU CAN TAME ANIMALS.+18
Hey. Whoever said, YOU CAN TAME ANIMALS. By the way you can do that in Minecraft. MINECRAFT! – KingColeB+5
Remains to be quite similar to two of its predecessors, but its heart still doesn’t lose steam as this series remains to be a good time for fans and first-timers, especially in online co-op. – Mcgillacuddy+5
This is what america looks like oh yeah MERICA!new
V 17 Comments VoteE
5 Red Dead Redemption 2
Only 4 days left to release! I bet this game start a large revolution in gaming industry! Still not released but easily I can say it become one of the the best games of the history 
Red Dead Redemption was a great video game. Let’s hope that this game isn’t disappointing. – 50+1
Hasn’t come out yet, but when it does, its gonna break some records+1
Almost out! – Criznew
V 13 Comments VoteE
6 Fortnite
Fortnite isn’t necessarily a terrible game, but it shouldn’t be this high up. It is highly overrated and is riddled with 12 year olds. These kids will send you death threats if you say anything bad about the game, and they will continuously bash PUBG despite not playing the game. The comments on this entry just shows how rabid these Fortnite fanboys are.
Edit: Thankfully God of War topped this generic game. However #2 is still too high. Bring it down to the bottom 20.
Edit 2: YES! Far Cry 5 surpassed Fortnite! Drag it down further!
Edit 3: Wow, 6th place. 14 more places to go. – Not_A_Weeaboo+133
Yes, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was announced, so there COULD be a 2018 game better than Fortnite. Or maybe there is NO SUCH thing as the “best game of 2018”. Besides, Fortnite is a 2017 GAME, it became popular in 2018. – TheYoshiPyro64+13
Not just the most overrated game of 2018, but maybe the decade. – Cyri+25
I personally think Black Ops 4, Spider-Man and Smash Ultimate are more overrated – B1ueNew+1
Battle royale is so much fun, and its free, not much more to say+22
How’s this game fun? It’s just a multiplayer Battle Royale game, and that’s all it will ever be. – IceFoxPlayz+1
It is the best game ever no questions ascked.new
V 265 Comments VoteE
7 Detroit: Become Human
Finishing the game I can truly say that this is among one of my most favorite games of all time. It’s unique, charming, emotional, and diverse. The characters each have a certain tone to their storylines and playing with them will get you to grow with at least one character. If you finish with one bad ending it can hit you in the feels pretty hard (as I did with Kara) and finishing the game leaves you wanting more. The most interesting thing about the game is that each choice you make leads you to a different path and gives the game a significant amount of replay value for a single player game. It may have its minor plotholes, but it dosen’t stop it from being the masterpiece it is. Very good game from Quantic Dream. The effort wasn’t wasted and those years of development were worth it.+7
I finished the game and it was one of the most unique gaming experiences I’ve ever had. The characters, the story, the emotions, the choices, flowcharts and everything else in it dragged me into the game. I grew with the characters a lot and boy, just one bad ending from one character can hit you hard.+2
Every single choice you made leads to a different path. Even the smallest details will be affected. Powerful message, great story and such loveable characters. 11/10 would recommend 
Brilliant game with a lot of reply value.new
V 27 Comments VoteE
8 Dragon Ball FighterZ
For one who loves the Dragon Ball series and has played nearly every of its games, this one stands out as exceptional. Screw God of War and (especially) screw Fortnite, this game is the game of the year. A beautiful art style, fast-paced gameplay, a balanced roster, simple yet strategic gameplay and a actually great story mode. This is everything you could wish for in a fighting game, plus its Dragon Ball! Is there anything bad that’s come out of the series (apart from the Golden Frieza saga and Gotenks.)+1
The year has just begun so I’ll vote for something that actually has come out. This game is marvelous, one of the best dragon ball games and actually one of the fighting game I’ve ever played. The story is something new with correct tone coming from the anime. Gameplay is fantastic and battles seem exactly lile the anime. The art design and graphics are marvelous and you get invested. Gameplay is easy to learn and also the process is very fast. There are many of options or playable modes to get invested. Every single character is fantastic (yes, even yamcha) and everything is balanced. My only problem with that is that the character rosted is very disappointing (in my opinion). Another problem is that other characters and music will be paid dlc! That’s abussive actually and it makes me think that in the future for 60 bucks we will only have the right to acess to a game but that the menu, the music, the dialogues and practically everything will have to paid separately. Nevertheless …moreAle99+2
It’s Dragon ball, there’s not much to say…the mechanics are excellent, gameplay is easy for newcomers, graphics were perfectly molded to the game, it’s like watching an episode.
Finally a Dragon Ball fighting game that worth every penny.+1
If I get an xbox one, this game will be the one I’m hunting for!new
V 10 Comments VoteE
9 Kirby Star Allies
BRING THIS GAME TO #1!
I finally got a Kirby game and this was my first one! I was absolutely blown away by the graphics compared to other Kirby games I’ve seen people play. They brought back the helper system, which I liked. So yeah I haven’t finished it yet but I already love it! – Ravenfang+6
This game is so excellent. Excellent story, excellent visuals, game play was good. Why is this game so underrated? It’s really good and way better than a stupid game called Fortnite.+3
Kirby is one of my favorite video game characters of all time. This game is very fun and not so competitive like Fortnite – KingSlayer93316+5
This game is satisfaction, beating void soul first time in soul melter MMM! Yes.new
V 14 Comments VoteE
10 A Way Out
The whole idea of a two player game where you can see the other person’s screen was amazing in itself. The game’s storyline far surpassed most game’s I’ve seen this year. The ending messed with me more than most other games, only surpassed by The Last Of Us. I was fully in crying two different times during the ending.
Spoilers Ahead: When Vincent still grabbed Leo’s hand when he was dying, though they were fighting just moments earlier, I was tearing up. But when Alex screamed “Mom”, the tears came.
If you choose to kill Vincent, when Vincent hands Leo the letter, I almost cried. But when Leo rings the doorbell and drops off the letter and Carol reads it, I started crying. – SamiBoggs+3
This is by far the best game of 2018, the story is so touching, I love the idea of bringing a 2 player campaign which makes this game very iconic, and “Spoiler alert” when Leo dies if you choose leo dying, the part where Alex confused about what’s happening and screaming “Mom” makes my cry a lot, in my opinion 9.5/10 
From what I’ve played so far, I find it a fun, good game in general that is further improved by the stupid stuff tat you can do throughout. – kempokid 
Its must be 2nd – baynaanew
V 6 Comments VoteE

The Newcomers

? F1 2018 VoteE
? Hitman 2 VoteE

The Contenders

11 Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Looking forward to this+11
Another month to go! 
CAN’T WAIT 
VoteE
12 Forza Horizon 4 Forza Horizon 4
Haven’t seen anything aside from the trailer and the demo, but this is already shaping up to be the greatest open-world racing game of all time+5
It’s a bit similar to its previous game as far as gameplay but somehow I still got hooked to it. Maybe it’s the new setting which is full of life and beauty and, in my opinion, looks even more gorgeous than FH3, especially considering the seasonal change. – Mcgillacuddy 
Hell yeah, I’m stoked – Gypsy+3
I love Forza and this game is awesome especially on xbox one x – HaloFanboynew
V 2 Comments VoteE
13 Fallout 76 Fallout 76
Looking forward to this! All the Fallout games are good.+2
The Fallout Franchise is an amazing franchise, and I am very excited for this game. 
Country roads, take me home, to the place, I belong (#1 on this list) – Narek009 
The holidays are coming up, I’m getting this game. finally, fallout with multiplayer.new
V 7 Comments VoteE
14 Celeste
One of the greatest games I’ve ever played. Beautiful soundtrack, precise controls, crystal clear graphics, and a touching story. 
It should be number 1 it’s the best game of 2018, the story is such a masterpiece, plus it has the best soundtrack I’ve heard in years 
Probably the best indie game I’ve ever played. 
One of my favourite games EVER. amazing soundtrack, emotional story and perfect level design makes this the greatest game of 2018new
V 6 Comments VoteE
15 Mega Man 11
Coincidentally it’s rank 11 on this list! – SachiyoHasegawa+1
The little Blue Bomber is back. – Drawbox+1
It looks like a cool game. – B1ueNew+1
Finally a new Mega Man game that isn’t shovelware – hugh201new
VoteE
16 Sonic Mania Plus
Thank GOD this game was rereleased, so I can gush all over this game. It looks beautiful, even though it uses sprites, it’s fast paced, takes the best parts of previous games and throws out the negatives, bosses are actually quite good, plenty of replay, and unlike a certain BR game that came out in 2017, stuff actually happens!+3
Any Sonic game is automatically the best game of the year. And I don’t care what people say about Sonic Forces, that was the first Sonic game I actually played and its AWESOME! Sonic Mania is the second Sonic game I played and I absolutely LOVED IT SO MUCH! – ShadowDaHedgehog+3
“Any Sonic game” my ass. Not saying that I hate Sonic. I actually love him but this series has had a myriad of bad releases. You seriously can’t tell me that Sonic 06 was good – Mcgillacuddy+1
This would’ve been the game I voted for, but it is more of a 2017 game to me. All the zones are fun, encore mode plays nicely, Ray and Mighty fit in well and are fun to play as, and the 1.04 patch has zone transitions that were missing in the original game! This game is perfect to me, I don’t care what anyone else says. – MegaSceptile17 
I loved all sonic games but this is the best
One!new
V 7 Comments VoteE
17 Shadow of the Colossus VoteE
18 Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Holy crap, this game’s like Castlevania 3 on steroids. Seeing as I love that game, I’ve been having a blast with this one. If this is what we’re getting as a sort of teaser, then I can’t wait for Ritual of the Night. – Zach808 
VoteE
19 Monster Hunter: World
NEEDS TO BE VOTED MORE! This game has the best graphics, the monsters itself just create the entire excitement of the game. So many weapons and armor to choose from ( I prefer light b. gun). It has a realistic feel that just makes you feel as if you were in the game. This game had so much work and effort put in it. – RandomGenius 
Wait only at 13 under fortnite witch isn’t even a good game this is way better than anything fortnite has to offer – Dvafan2 
PubG is better+3
Its only so far downd in this list, because they don’t know how to play it or have a really bad Pcnew
V 5 Comments VoteE
20 The Last of Us Part II The Last of Us Part II
Not confirmed for 2018. – Extractinator04+3
This is definitely not coming out this year, get it off of here. – MetalFoREVer1228+1
I hope it surpasses Fortnite and Super Smash bros ultimate. People have been waiting for this game for so damn long. – Not_A_Weeaboo+2
Hoping for this to be greater than the first one,even better!new
VoteE
21 Doom Eternal Doom Eternal
This game most likely isn’t coming out this year, so why is it here? – MetalFoREVer1228 
Dominate the underworld with a really big gun 
“i’m here to chew gum and kick ass” 
“Badass game with a Badass character. Things that Fortnite doesn’t have.new
V 3 Comments VoteE
22 Warioware Gold
In my opinion, this is probably the best game out of the whole WarioWare series. – FloppyMink+1
Played the demo and it’s good! I want to play the full thing. – B1ueNew 
This game is lower than Fortnite, Kirby Star Allies, Baldi, Lego games, and Mario Tennis?
Come on! This game is better than all of them! – Drawbox+2
DCfnaf, you there? – Not_A_Weeaboonew
V 1 Comment VoteE
23 Super Mario Party
So we are October 5 today and this game just came out, I didn’t buy it but I know it brings back the same formula as the original Mario Party games, no cars, just real boards. Plus you can play mini-games online with other people!
Surely it’s great and it should be in the top 15. – MaxPap+1
I’m way more hyped for this than Smash – darthvadern+1
Super Mario Party is awesome! 
The only R E A L mario party game in this yearnew
VoteE
24 Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Copy of Castlevania: Symohony of the Night but 3D 
VoteE
25 Just Cause 4
Hopefully it’s more like Just Cause 2 than Just Cause 3. Just Cause 4 has different biomes like Just Cause 2, and hopefully they’ll get rid of the boring challenges required for equipment upgrades, and the ridiculous load times that were in Just Cause 3.+2
Not out yet, but the hype is real. – MrCoolC+3
yes 
VoteE
26 Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
This is a really cute, fun game. 
VoteE
27 WWE 2K19
The 2k showcase mode is finally coming back! – MrCoolC 
Really good graphics 
And I just got it. – MrCoolC 
With AJ as champion a Daniel Bryan showcase with Velocity in pumped – hugh201new
V 2 Comments VoteE
28 Sea of Thieves
It is AWESOME you go around on your pirate boat and dig up treasure a+1
Most underrated game of all time. I’ll remember this as one of the best games I’ve ever played. 
This game is so fun but it is not for everyone and still has a lot of room for improvement. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and feel like I have gotten my money’s worth out of it but that is just for me. Make sure to play with at least one other person when you are playing because otherwise you aren’t getting the full experience of the game. Overall it is a very good game although does feel a little content empty sometimes.+1
VoteE
29 Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered
cool+1
Remastered game for PS4 and Xbox One that originally came out on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2014 around the same time as Assassin’s Creed Unity for the former two. – POWERStarz2004 
VoteE
30 Lego the Incredibles
lol+2
VoteE
31 Blackroom VoteE
32 Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
I don’t think this was released in 2018, unless you’re talking about the Switch version.
But seriously, I suggest someone puts this on “Best Video Games of 2014” – AlexImmortal420 
NEw fUnkY m0DE – Alapisboy+1
VoteE
33 Metroid Prime 4
No way this comes out in 2018. – cringebinge+5
It keeps getting delayed so no it’s not a 2018 game. – Extractinator04+1
Pretty sure its coming out 2020 – Himalayansalt+1
1. this game is gonna suck 2. it got delayednew
V 2 Comments VoteE
34 Metro: Exodus
The trailer looked amazing, hope the game is even better. – Not_A_Weeaboo+2
VoteE
35 Mario Tennis Aces
This game is actually really good! Even though it is dedicated for multiplayer, it has a bunch of single player modes, the best being Adventure Mode. Move this game to number 2 because Fortnite is too stupid and overrated.+3
This actually looks like a real Mario sports game. Unlike Ultra Smash – Randomator+1
It’s amazing, not the best mario switch game, but certainly close – darthvadern+1
Ok I am going to do a good and bad review.
1. Mario Tennis Aces
I have never played this game but I have heard that it is the best tennis game to date and after seeing youtubers play it. I agree this looks decent. I have to admit I normally don’t like tennis games but this looks alright. Adventure mode looks fun but it is also good you can do free play and other things outside the game like playing with real people from around the world. If I get this game,I will edit this and add more
detail
2.Fornite
Don’t get me started on this stupid,overrated game that doesn’t even look fun. All I hear is Fornite this and Fornite that. Look at these new skins. The only thing I like about this game is the dances. The weapons,skins and everything else looks rubbish. I don’t who thought of this game because whoever did was stupid. The annoying thing is in my maths class (Last year) they always talked about have you seen the new skin or weapon that is coming out or how many …morenew
V 1 Comment VoteE
36 Kingdom Hearts III
It’s the best game in the world I can’t wait till its released+1
Delayed – Dvafan2+4
VoteE
37 Consortium: The Tower VoteE
38 Nintendo Labo
This just got nominated as THE TOYS /GAME TOYS OF THE YEAR 2018 YAY LONG LIVE NINTENDO HAHAA 
VoteE
39 Subnautica
Footnote is better than call of duty 
It’s EPIC! (Fortnite sucks! )+2
This needs to go up to the top 5 places this is one of best games I’ve ever played the graphics the gameplay it’s just so good and what’s even better It’s an a survival game too so don’t be an idot who’s playing fortinite go to steam and buy this master piece fortinite just SUCKS don’t waste your time on fortinite 
VoteE
40 Kingdom Come: Deliverance VoteE
41 Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning
It’s just your run of the mill horror game that gets really popular for some reason. – Extractinator04+15
School with meth+6
This game should have been better if its made for older audiences 
The best game in the world with considerable difficulty – DeadRisingPronew
V 15 Comments VoteE
42 Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Better than reignite and pub g once you get in to it 
VoteE
43 Yoshi (Nintendo Switch)
It’s delayed to 2019 and now known as Yoshi’s Crafted World, I am so hyped for this, I loved Yoshi’s Wooly World so much! And this looks like a worthy sequel to it! – darthvadern+2
At this point it could be called Yoshi’s felt world – TealBoyxx+3
Delayed to 2019. – Extractinator04+7
VoteE
44 FIFA 19
Messi look great in this game+2
Messi looks beautiful+2
Best game ever after playing for the first time it got to addicting 
Wasn’t Messi already featured in a FIFA game in the past? – Not_A_Weeaboonew
VoteE
45 NHL 19 VoteE
46 Super Smash Bros for Switch
No waluigi = not a good game – Dvafan2+1
No Bluster Kong = NOT A GOOD GAME – DapperPickle+4
This didn’t come out yet, but I can guarantee that it will be better than Fortnite – KingSlayer93316+10
I love your videogame with fighting.Ireally love adventure mode.I play this at my neighbors house.new
V 1 Comment VoteE
47 Ultimate Custom Night
Don’t know, bros but roblox is for brats – Penguino+2
First Fortnite, then Roblox, now this. What has humanity gone into? – Not_A_Weeaboo 
You can clearly tell this was written by some young children – Serpentofbisexuality 
Better than fortnitenew
V 8 Comments VoteE
48 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Beautifully designed, with an intrincate, tense atmosphere and fun and enthralling gameplay mechanics, this game will expand Lara Croft’s story on a much more bigger, mature scale
Lara will be so badass after this game ends – Enmanu16

No comments :