Saturday, July 07, 2018

noone cares about maturity

nobody cares about my maturity. Every object on the road whether live or dead doesn’t care about my maturity. I haven’t heard the subject in 10 years.  My social status does not change whether or not i have material things in my house.  Actually, I would get quite bored without movies or music or videogames.   My family doesn’t visit me due to political correctness/critical theory.   Its’ gotta be a mixture of Jurgen Habermas, Axel Honneth and Jean Paul Satre. It’s like recognized few in  public spheres for the upper middle who believe I live in bad faith. IE: No marriage, no children ,  My life became lonely never since Struggle for Recognition by Axel Honneth was published [1996]. Yet, I was protected by Jurgen Habermas public spheres inside the Evangelical Lutheran Church until I finished  high school in 2003.  I do not see friends out side of work due to critical theory since high school.  Wonder what their public spheres look like? The bars near my house card me [rudely] and if I meet people alone [in bars], they believe i am looking for gay sex.  Fuck the bars. I wonder about the gay bars in Wisconsin.  The world is such a pisser.

No comments :