Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Simpsons marathon on FXX Channel

There is a Simpsons marathon on FXX Channel.  All 24 seasons.  I'm taping all the Treehouse of Horrors!  My top episodes

1) Cape Feare - (I had this 1 place lower)
2) Lisa's Substitute - (I had this 1 place lower)
3) Homer's Enemy - (I had this 20 places lower)
4) Last Exit to Springfield - (I had this 2 places lower for tactical reasons)
5) Homer the Heretic - (I had this 2 places lower)
6) 22 Short Films about Springfield - (I had this 9 places lower)
7) Summer of 4 Ft. 2 - (I didn't put this in my list which I regret)
8) Behind the Laughter - (I definitely didn't put this in my list for good...damn...reasons...)
9) Treehouse of Horror V - (I didn't put this in my list)
10) Lisa the Vegetarian - (I didn't put this in my list)
11) Homer the Great - (I had this 28 places lower)
12) Homer Goes to College - (I didn't put this in my list)
13) Who Shot Mr Burns Parts 1 and 2? - (I put part 1 2 places higher)
14) Homer Badman - (I had this 11 places lower)
15) A Fish Called Selma - (I didn't put this in my list)
16) Duffless - (I had this 31 places lower)
17) Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk - (I had this 1 place lower)
18) El Viaje de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage Of Homer) - (I didn't put this in my list)
19) Homer's Phobia - (I had this 5 places lower)
20) The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show - (I didn't put this on my list)
21) Treehouse Of Horror - (I didn't put this on my list)
22) The Cartridge Family - (I didn't put this on my list)
23) Homer And Apu - (I didn't put this on my list)
24) Lemon of Troy - (I had this 16 places higher)
25) Hurricane Neddy - (I didn't put this on my list)
26) You Only Move Twice - (I had this 16 places lower)
27) The Homer They Fall - (I didn't put this on my list but it's a great episode that should have feature on more lists)
28) Homer vs The 18th Amendment - (I had this 27 places higher as it's my #1)
29) Radioactive Man - (I didn't put this on my list)
30) Bart Gets an F - (I didn't put this on my list)
31) $pringfield - (I didn't put this on my list)
32) Deep Space Homer - (I had this 13 places lower)
33) The Way We Was - (I didn't have this on my list)
34) Homer At The Bat - (I had this 24 places higher)
35) When Flanders Failed - (I didn't have this on my list)
36) Flaming Moe's - (I had this 22 places higher)
37) Lisa On Ice - (I didn't have this on my list)
38) Whacking Day - (Sorry Barry but I didn't have this on my list)
39) Secrets Of A Successful Marriage - (I had this 26 places higher)
40) Marge Vs. The Monorail - (I had this 20 places higher)
41) Bart The Daredevil - (I didn't have this on my list)
42) Mr Plow - (I didn't have this on my list)
43) Bart The Lover - (I didn't have this on my list)
44) Rosebud - (I had this 28 places higher)
45) War Of The Simpsons - (I didn't have this on my list)
46) Two Bad Neighbours)
47) Simpsons Roasting On An Open Fire
48) Sideshow Bob Roberts
49) Bart's Comet
50) The Joy Of Sect

No comments :