Sunday, June 09, 2013

Top 20 Question songs

20. Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now - Clash
19. Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman - Bryan Adams
18. Who Can It Be Now - Men At Work
17. What Is Love - Howard Jones
16. Why Don’t You And I - Santana, Chad Kroegar
15. Would I Lie To You - Eurythmics
14. Are You Old Enough - Dragon
13. Who The Hell Are You - Madison Avenue
12. Are You Still Having Fun - eagle eye Cherry
11. Whats My Scene - Hoodoo Gurus
10. Do You Love Me - Mademoiselle
9. Is She Really Going Out With Him - Joe Jackson
8. Whats My Age Again - Blink 182
7. Who Will Save Your Soul - Jewel
6. Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
5. Why Can’t This Be Love - Van Halen
4. What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani
3. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
2. What About Me  - Shannon Noll
1. Who Are You - The Who

No comments :