Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Vita or Radeon HD 5870

I just got enough money for my birthday for a Playstation Vita or a Radeon HD 5870. I cannot decide which way to go do I am sitting on a fence as far as it goes. I could use the BFGtech Geforce GTX 280 which barely meets Elder Scrolls V high pc requirements. At this point, it is common sense for Christmas 2012 for the Radeon HD 7870 and put my Radeon HD 5970 in my older PC.

Other games I anticipate are Uncharted 3, Elder Scrolls V for PC, Super Mario 3D Land, and then Mass Effect 3 in January.

I'm swamped with college homework since October. I'm coasting through the Gamespot not really hardcore game blogger. I search at night, because I like to think a little bit. I find that comprehending the post is difficult at night so I do lists instead!

For Christmas. The only reason I am getting a laptop is if I am paying electricity. It saves wear and tear on my case fans or 850 watt Power Supply Unit, but mainly it is to reduce the electricity bill. I am probably going to ignore the laptop until the electricity bill bites me in the ass five years from now. If I had digital camera JPEGs, there is nobody important enough to show off too so iPad, what's that? I shown jpegs once on Playstation Portable to my first date in 2005.

No comments :