Friday, December 28, 2007

Google Video/YouTube conspiracy

Adobe Flash 9 beta has H264 main profile decoding and Google Video / Youtube still don't decode H264. They read H264 and encode your video into Xvid, but that isn't good enough. In fact why would you trust a 9 year old codec vs. a 2003 one and in 1998 everybody had shit for processing power compared to 2003 so that's why it's a conspiracy.

Forced to use fileden all this time. All that talk about not needing anything better than xvid is really bogus and strange as it is stupid. Maybe I'm not a genius, but I do know people get excited for Xvid than they do x264 rips. Can't decode it? Bullshit. Google is teh most popular search engine and everybody uses it? Oh I get it! You're all still humping Dr. DivX like it's the best thing evar aren't yeah?

Good, now those Fortune 500 online companies can upgrade now that Flash does it. DirectTV and Dish Network and the US miliary done it? I don't get them people. The beta is practially stable. IE would be guarenteed crash without the beta. What changed?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey I was reading your blog and I saw you listed a song I have been looking for, for quite some time. I would have ordered the vinyl except the Euro to the USD makes every record I try and get from out there way expensive.

Anywho, I was wondering if you had the MP3 and if you did if you could possibly send it to me or upload it, thanks!

1435. Nexus - The Sound of Goodbye (the dubious brothers mix) (7:11)

-a.


my email is arthurrizk@gmail.com