Friday, August 02, 2024

My Retail history

 

When I was 10 years old, I went into Mall of America a lot and that was Barnes and Noble, Funcoland, The Gap, Camp Snoopy mainly as elementary school field trips, and trips with David Hartmon, my cousin. So I found some old Windows 95 and MS-DOS disks at Walmart and Target. I used to buy Kings Quest, Simcity 2000, Secret of Monkey's Island. I rented some VHS from Mr. Movies in Hudson, Wisconsin and the local VHS renter in Roberts, Wisconsin. I had Pizza at Carbones pizza in Hudson. I used to go to the Toys R US in Woodbury. I biked around the block to the Holiday gas station (before Circle K) that was my first job. I always cooked food at home from County Market grocery store.

Then I found some Super Nintendo games at Toys R US. I was into Super Nintendo, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, playstation, playstation 2, nintendo entertainment system. I also went to Funcoland and just bought lots of Japanese videogames, because thats what was displayed on the shelves and on posters or advertisements. I bought a lot of used games, because it was cheaper. I remember Nintendo 64 games costing $70 at Walmart. I used to eat at Applebees.

Then Mr. Movies closed in the 2000s. I didn’t go to Blockbuster. Later, it had DVDs, but I used to go there for VHS more. I bought all the DVDs at Best Buy, Walmart and Target. I didn’t ask the customer service. The insane thing is the manager of Best buy wanted to look at my stuff. Marxist-Leninist managers look at our stuff. The managers pick on us people with receipts and bags, not the gangster. Anyhow, Best Buy and Walmart is corrupted as all fuck now. Artificial intelligence scanning faces.

I used to go to the Gamestop and toyriffic and give them JPEG dvds, but nobody gave a damn about me and my hobbies. I had my cousin penny since 2014, but no girlfriends for 30 years. I was going to stores alone for 38 years. No phone numbers.

I used the SEO on websites, because nobody gave a damn about me for 10 years into adult hood, because of course they didn’t. At one time, I had X-Fire messenger before it went bankrupt for online multiplayer and chat. X-Fire messenger went bankrupt, and then there was outrageous fees attached to online multiplayer since 2012. I used it for Diablo 2, Guild Wars, Dungeon Siege, Neverwinter Nights, Unreal Tournament, Return to Castle Wolfenstine, Quake 3 Arena, Far Cry, Unreal Tournament 2004,

So in 2024, there was no girlfriends for 40 years and the stores cameras scan your face and its like communism when you’re trying to meet people (you can’t) This Wisconsin and Minnesota sucks for people disabled. Every store has a security camera with audio. I was at the dork den, and there was no fucking way I could get friends there. No fucking way. The store was a money grab 100% probably for its entire existence. Same with the comic book store, had security camera with audio, money grab, no friends, no snapchat. No instagram. Insane social polices. And the Democratic Party wants to be voted in as a Marxist-Leninist party so I have no fucking life what so ever or what’s left of my life. Motherfucker politicians..

No comments :