Friday, June 19, 2020

Hypercrites in my past and Isolation

 They isolated me for 3 decades. I wasn’t materialistic in the beginning. In the beginning they used to call me Forrest Gump, Karl Childers and telling me to listen to Tool and Korn during 9th grade. When I was at high school, they were waving confederate flags in backThey isolated me for 3 decades. I wasn’t materialistic in the beginning. In the beginning they used to call me Forrest Gump, Karl Childers and telling me to listen to Tool and Korn during 9th grade. When I was at high school, they were waving confederate flags in back of pickups and driving tractors, having girlfriends. At the time I owned a Windows 95 PC, a N64, a Dreamcast, a PS2, and 40 games. I was chased by dogs when I walked my dog. My cousins were already into dune buggies and motorcycles. My neighbors had ATVs and Snowmobiles. When I drove down the street they were giving me L signs for being a loser. So I had no respect or invites in the beginning. It wasn’t until I finished college, had a videogame collection of 1400 games where anybody took notice, even just barely Took notice. Byen I sacrificed girlfriends, pickups, houses, snowmobiles, fishing boats, rock a concerts, and a lot of other things for a little attention. Then they complain I’m violent or some other excuse, but their lying, because I don’t own guns. Employers wouldn’t employ me more then 17 months. One told me to stop buying stuff as they were buying pickups and ATVs and Snowmobiles. Hypercritical. Then I had to build up my Tiktok, Instagram, and Facebook or nobody would care or make up something. in Wisconsin they need me until they don’t need me, and then I won’t here from them. Their excuse would always be believe in Jesus and do nothing. Then I moved to Minnesota.

No comments :