Friday, September 20, 2024

Share a lesson you wish you had learned earlier in life.


I went to a trade school earlier in my life in 2004 after high school up until 2007 at WITC New Richmond and Chippewa Valley Technical College I tried Electrician associate degree, but after the Algebra and flunking Electrician in 2nd quarter, I went into Industrial Networking with the multimeters and soldiering motherboards and making Cat 3e RJ-45 cable and typing source code C++ into Visual Basic/Visual Studio. some students were taking mechanics or learning business administration. I knew I would fail, because I was failing at Electrician so I needed a Management information systems Business administration like industrial networking administrations. I couldn’t see myself getting though college. I went to Rasmussen University after i flunked Chippewa Valley Technical college in River Falls Wisconsin and then WITC New Richmond. I wasn’t good socially or with women. Women are just to crazy even then in 2004! I had no girlfriend for 40 years. ,Unless I had a stroke in my mid-20s. so point is I was at two trade schools. Then I got my BS in project management in business administration after 11 years driving to school, getting tutoring from college or spending most of the week on the school’s online message board and typing 10-12 pages a week in Microsoft Word. Its so easy to get Fs in college if you slack just a little. To get that BS i had to be serious for 11 years.

I was on okcupid and eharmory and plentyoffish since 2005 and no woman were interested in me so I dated once in 2005 at a Hudson Wisconsin coffee shop with Nikki. Nikki was in college taking chemistry to become a scientist and didn’t like my jPEG slideshow off my Playstation Portable of my house and hobbies. In 2012, PlentyofFish just banned me for messaging several women. The women wanted rich $100000 salary, tall, intelligent white men, and banned me. In the 2000s, those dating services were free. I have desktop screenshots of those 2000s dating sites logged in, but i have yet to upload them. The good guys were marrying from 2008-2014 my age. Since I’m 40, I know some divorced boy scouts already.

No comments :