Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Job trail in February

 I completed the Track Program in Mankato for two months. This was after employment in Fun.com in October 2020. I was at Walgreens and Minnesota State University. At Walgreens, I was stocking, mopping floor, and replacing shopping cart wheels. This Walgreen’s manager, was a Eagle scout. I could talk about Lutheranism, because there was an exception with the Kiwi Holiday Lights show in Sibley Park in Mankato annually. It was just frond upon even tough during Easter decorations. At Minnesota State University, I was cleaning tables and chopping melons, refilling shotguns. They gave me a knife. The students would have a lot of lef over food and liquid on the table, because they’re messy. At least I could talk to the manager about Xbox Series X, and first person shooters. The manger was playing a Farmville/ Simcity game. I told this manager, Nick, about the times I played Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Doom, Quake III Arena, Unreal Tournament, and Half-Life over 56k modems and some modern ones like call of duty modern warefare, Half-life 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Crysis, and Resistance Fall of Man.

I graduated the Track program and had Pizza and took photos in the Wow zone. I drove to work while the others took the van. The Mankato State University manager said I did a good job. Now they’re helping me to deep dive for employment.

I also took class with 5 people for two hours a day, 5 days a week, for 2 months. I ate lunch with these classmates. They’re into everything like progressive house like Madonna – Ray of Light album, rock music, anime, Family Guy, Spongebob Squarepants, Tiktok, Snapchat. The women thought they were actresses.

No comments :