Monday, July 11, 2022

july update It's like Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust

 

My social networks like instagram is in decline subscriber wise. There are websites now saying that all social networks are in decline. My mental health decline started in 1994 with anxiety when there was class rank, Iq testing, sports, algebra, science, social studies, literature, wood shop., communication deficits, Calvin Academy in the 1990s. Everybody had girlfriends back then. There was prom. I had Disney World in 1997, and Caribbean cruise in 1999 back when message boards and personal webpages (geocities) were popular . I had a pretty good childhood. I had church, boy scouts, cable tv, videogames, and cousins that came over to my house and I went to their house. I thought I was going to be a celebrity on instagram in the 2010s, because my subscribers were increasing. I thought the employer would see the subscribers on my instagram and youtube, and hire me for over 2 years. I was really successful at a warehouse, away from mean customers at circuit city. I originally wanted parties. I grew up with movies like Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Chasing Amy, Breakfast Club, Office Space, 10 things I hate about you where friends met at restaurants, and took photos. I had party buses in my 20s bar hopping around St. Croix County. I was at a bachelor party for my boy scout friend Randy on one party bus trip visiting road houses and honky tonks and that was a party. Randy used to go to Eau Claire nightclubs after the party bus with his future wife. That used to end up with testosterone trouble with brawls that I avoided by not going. Wisconsin has a huge bar culture in the 2010s.


No comments :