Thursday, June 10, 2021

Isolation problems part 2

 n 2000, I had depression after the ELCA had public spheres with Jurgen Habermas and Boy Scouts. They diagnosed me with Disorganized Schizophrenia after I used the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test six times. The doctor from my 2015 test said I had aspergers, I didn’t want Schizophrenia, because I’m not a psychopath I’m a nice person. I never abused a woman, because I never had a girlfriend or was married. OKCupid had a credit card for A-list and Plentyoffish would ban me for the last 15 years. They expect me to isolate for decades in my house and if I try too hard to be around people, the cops are called. I saw 20 year olds in Bars because it was Wisconsin. I know everyone did because I have downloaded their facebook JPEGs to my hard drive with a defunct application. I can show anyone. I could put those facebook friends JPEGS on a thumb drive and show the therapist. Those bar visits had 20s year olds ghosting me within a week. The coffee shops customers would ghost me in a day. I sent JPEG CDs to 20 people with an email address and Instagram and Pinterest and they never replied back to me or followed me. Only family members care at this point and the amount of family members caring has been dwindling. Dan Mounbrein got the deed of my grandmas house from his mother (my aunt) and he remodeled it. Dan was supposed to pay the baby boomers aunts and uncles. Then aunts and uncles wouldn’t talk to one another and would barely talk to me. They would send Christmas cards or single word replies on my smart phone.

What I do is I build up social networks and play videogames for 25 years. I have 1450 physical videogames unless its the emulated Retropie consoles then its 14,100 games. I liked visiting the game stores until they went bankrupt. There was a lot of anime posters or lots of JRPGs and martial arts games. I thought they went bankrupt due to Friday Night Magic declines (Magic the Gathering). Now I just chat over the phone with 30 people including baby boomers, boy scouts and those work friends I met at Laptop Chips.

No comments :