Monday, February 08, 2021

Feburary update

 

The 90s were safe and reasonable I watched Disney channel, nickelodeon, cartoon network, In Heat of the Night, Matlock, Power Rangers, Murder She Wrote, Unsolved Mysteries. Then I got sick with disorganized Schizophrenia in 1999. In 2000s. I assumed Doctors knew I was Lutheran in the ELCA where post-modernism public spheres and life world by Jurgen Habermas existed in 1990s causing social issues. I told a doctor in 2012. Then the TV had Glenn Beck in 2006 with marxism theories. Saul Alinksy. It turned my world for the worst. I yeld at the TV at first. When Glenn Beck went away, then Sean Hannity, Mark Levin (his American Marxism book), Rush Limbaugh were talking about the Frankurt School since 2008. It did me in. I didn’t want that. I grew up with social studies in elementary school being pretty fair to the Republican party. I played the flute in band and was involved in cross country and track and field getting a team jacket Lettering in it. Becoming the most improved athlete. I was thin in 1998-1999.

In the 1990s people weren’t losing self control and becoming murderers like the rise today. There weren’t as many riots. The work places were borderline toxic, but I could always ignore the toxicnesss. Now the managers and customers are pretty toxic. I only last 17 months at one job.I sometimes lose my jobs to military employees like at Pulatech and Laptop Chips. I tried having a good relationship with the manager. The DVR vendor Rise of New Richmond was supposed to resolve communication issues with the manager. I was going want the manager told me to do every day. Laptop Chips was a Best Buy warehouse and they wanted to keep Best Buy contracts. They would go out of business without Best Buy contracts.

There wasn’t a Lenin statue in Seattle Washington in the 1990s. I was going to move to the Woodbury or Eagan, but due to Castle Doctrine of Wisconsin, I didn’t want to be in that kind of crime without guns with iffy jobs with high turnover and living in high rent apartments. I didn’t want to work with contract jobs (recruiters call for these over phone) and move all over country with high rent worrying about monthly rent eviction.

I like watching movies and playing games on my time off. I hope my future life is safe and sustainable. I was depressed, social anxiety, cerebral palsy and disorganized schizophrenia. But I’m not insane. I watch Youtube channels a lot and share them. Channels like Nintendo, Playstation, Jeremiah Babe, Epic Economist (the youtube channel Eric hillstead appeared on who I met at Laptop Chips), I Allegedly, Bull Boom Bear Bust, Money GPS, with their Economic warnings news. I watch nearly ever day. Stuff about quantitative easing, constant money printing, the national debt and inflation that will turn USA into Zimbabwe or Greece.

In the 1990s I had Boy Scouts of America. I was in a troop that went to Tomahawk Scout Camp with rifles and merit badges, Boundary Waters by Ely, MN and Anderson Scout Camp or The Jumberlee at Minnesota State Fair grounds.. I have photographs of it. I met children, but I didn’t get their phone numbers except for Robert Haggerty and Randy Peterson. I played old 8-bit and 16-bit videogames with cousin David Hartmon from 1989 to 2003 before he went into the Navy. I kept meeting Randy in 2000s, 2010s and last called him in 2020. I have David Hartmon, Randy Peterson phone number since 2003, but he don’t reply my SMS messages as much as they used to. David replies, but doesn’t answer the phone They have families since 2008 and 2010. I met Laptop Chips employees (2017-2019), and made 4 friends that I got phone numbers and talk to regularly (Dusty Anderson, Nick, Matt, and Mick). All of them 10 years younger.

Even though I have 3200 Facebook friends, I usually use Facebook messager. I don’t reply in the open. I like looking on Facebook to see what photographs of family and fiends are about. They don’t answer their phones or calls in Facebook Messenger. I tried Companies like Taylor Corporation advertise on Youtube that Tiktok was valuable for recognition. That’s kind of why I have a Tiktok, instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, and other social networks. To get recognition I don’t have in the real world. It’s a lot safer. I was at Fun.com, and I had trouble succeeding the steps programmed with the bar code scanner. The bar code scanner had a supply chain program on Windows 2003 on it. The manager asked if I was on LSD on my 3rd day there so I left quickly. I was in returns, but he fried during training saying I wasn’t a good fit. The warehouse was chaotic. I was using a cart-scooter in the isles and the bar code scanner didn’t function properly. I had to line up halloween costumes in 9 totes on the cart scooter. They invited me in October 2021 for shipping, but I’m not going back to Fun.com


No comments :